All in the Timing
January 13, 2017
A collection of six one acts exploring love, philosophy, fate, death, and of course timing; A each story is more humorous and charming than the last.
- Two young people meet in a cafe and try to start a conversation, if only it weren’t for that darn bell.
- Three monkeys trapped in a room, attempting to write hamlet, discuss the philosophies of the meaning of life.
- A great revolutionary tries to figure out why anyone would want to stick an axe in his head and if it is indeed fatal.
- A man, stuck having the worst day of his life, realizes that everything he asks for might not be what he really desires.
- One of the 20th Century’s greatest composers, has existential crises while buying a loaf of bread.
- A con man and a hopeless young woman find love and truth with a made up language.
A combination of wit, intellect, satire, and just plain fun! Get tickets.