2018 Flowertown Festival
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Azalea Park, Summerville, SC
Now in its 46th year, the three day Flowertown Festival is the YMCA’s premiere fundraiser. Each spring, thousands of people visit Summerville to admire the Lowcountry landscape in its most vibrant form, and attend one of the largest arts and crafts festivals in the southwest.
Set in lush Azalea Park, The Flowertown Festival offers delightful of arts and crafts, offerings from makers of all types, food from the Lowcountry’s best restaurants, and entertainment for all ages. The event was voted one of the Top 20 Events by Southeast Tourism, so don’t miss it!
Here’s a peek at what’s in store this year:
- Over 200 jury-selected artists from throughout the country who display their work for sale
- Delicious foods from restaurants at The Taste
- Fun activities and rides for children at the Children’s Jubilee/Kids Fest
- Farmer’s Market (Saturday & Sunday ONLY)
- Food Truck Friday
- FREE Dance Fitness Class on Saturday, April 7 from 10am to 11:30am
- Free admission & Free Parking